It’s amazing how new paint or flooring can dramatically change the feel and look of a home. Share with us what you’re looking to accomplish and we’ll help you select the right color palette, flooring, trim and more.
From design to implementation, we work quickly to get your project done correctly and without leaving your house a mess.
We can help whether you need interior home improvement services for your home or you’re an investor that needs turn services to prepare your property for a new tenant or sale of a property.
We provide quality cost-effective home interior service that will meet your budget and timeline.
Our Recent Projects
- Excellent Company, Victor has always been on time and reliable for all my service needs. He makes sure and follows up and that all work is completed to my satisfaction. Will certainly recommend [Halcyon Remodeling]*.
- I have called Kemar Walsh at [Halcyon Remodeling]* three times over the past 2 years. Each time he has responded quickly, and performed outstanding work at my house each time! I highly recommend the services…
- Reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable professional contractors...these are your people! [Halcyon Remodeling]* tackles the rehab & repairs! Investment property or your current residence! Also, Vic speaks fluent English and Spanish!
- I would highly recommend [Halcyon Remodeling]*. Kemar and the team at [Halcyon Remodeling]* provide quality service and get it done in a very timely manner. When you need it done quickly call Kemar at [Halcyon Remodeling]*.
- I have had the best experience with [Halcyon Remodeling]*. Victor is knowledgeable, professional, and responsive to all of my requests. I highly recommend this company for all of your maintenance needs.
- I had to give this company the 5 stars that it deserves. Anytime I need something done to my home, I called Vic who has always showed up on time. Vic is reliable and very professional and takes pride in the work that he does. I recommend this company to anyone needing work done and provide them with Vic’s name. Thanks again Vic.